Luxury mixed with a homely touch
Details about the place
There are many reasons you should visit our astonishing house on the beach, from the homely design, Jacuzzi, incredible views, close proximity to the beach and fully serviced offer, your stay here will be extraordinary. Below you’ll find the details on the house:
- The main bedroom is en-suite, has a queen size bed, TV, views of garden, sea and leads onto the wooden deck. Plus, the floors are wooden and there’s ceiling fans to keep you cool.
- The 2nd bedroom is also en-suite with wooden floors and opens onto a small patio. Plus, it boasts a comfortable double bed along with a TV.
The Living Area
- It is open plan with bay windows and lovely views over the sea, wooden floors, Persian carpets, white cotton couches, TV, DSTV, music centre and ceiling fans to keep you cool.
- The dining table seats eight and leads onto the wooden deck.
- The kitchen has a farmhouse feel and is very well equipped with 12 of everything (plates, glasses etc) plus a microwave and washing machine.
- The main bath-en-suite is Victorian with claw bath and large shower that opens onto garden with views of the ocean.
- The 2nd bathroom has a lovely shower over the bath.
- A beautiful lush garden with Jacuzzi and a large wooden deck which is ideal for entertaining as well as outside furniture and a Weber barbeque.
- The parking is off street.
- Fully serviced from 9am to 5pm which includes shopping, cleaning and laundry.
- Babysitting service available.
- Linen and towels, including beach towels.
- Children, Pets & Telephone – by arrangement.
- Pool – the Atlantic Ocean is on the doorstep!
- Wireless internet access included/ available.
- Close by to great restaurants – (1km)
- V&A Waterfront (7km) & Nightlife (5km)
- 98 steps to house so not suitable for the elderly or infirm. Also not ideal for toddlers.